|

Friday, September 16, 2005

Pooping Prez

Credit for the michael moore poop note to Steve at
  • Hog On Ice
  • Read Steve's take:
  • Thank you Hog On Ice
  • Steve sums up the presidential bathroom note better than I ever could, so I'm not really going to try. The only thing I will say is when I first saw the note, I couldn't see what the story or the point was. If the note said "Condi, gas up the planes, we're nukin' the Koreans" I might say that's a pretty important photograph. But publishing the enhanced photo of Bush's note saying he needs to politely excuse himself for a trip to the head, is simply trying to make fodder for the left. I think this shows the place I said a few days ago where the media has to go to get some kind (any kind) of scandal about Bush. And it's not even a real scandal. So, as in the earlier story, I repeat again to the MSM: Keep digging, because it seems no matter how hard you try, you continually step in your own poop.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Richard said...

    If you gotta go, you gotta go. Especially after that big steak I had last night!

    9/17/2005 08:13:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Free Web Site Counter
    Counters
    eXTReMe Tracker