|

Monday, November 28, 2005

Some Oddities

Generally odd links from the web. All safe for work, but sick in their own little way.

Carlos Santana whores himself out to a cologne. I bet it smells like Che Guevara after a night of refried beans, and killing and torturing anyone that did not agree with him and Fidel.

Keep your kids safe with a baby cage. Child protective sevices would be all over these people if it were real.

A banana cover?... She says: "Honestly, it's a back massager." Or, in this case: "Honestly, I need to keep my bananas fresh with this hard plastic-ribbed cover."

Idiotic Mike Tyson quotes. Like I needed to tell you that.

So disturbing. Web page intro. Just make sure no one is looking over your shoulder.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peakah said...

I always wondered what my girlfriends were doing with a banana cover under their beds...

11/29/2005 12:47:00 AM  
Blogger Rooster Cashews said...

Wonder no more.

11/29/2005 09:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker