|

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Sometimes I Dream Of Al Franken...

...Hanging by the neck from the rafters of my house. In all honesty I really don't. For the record I don't give Mr. Franken much thought... unless I photoshop him as a gorilla to accompany several stories that continue to show how out of touch the left really is. Mr. Franken's views are as protected as mine, but for some reason, his only go over with the insanely rabid lefties, or the 40 year old NY Jewish man who never found a reason to move out of his mother's apartment. (Think of someone with Stuart Smalley's attitude and Woody Allen looks) That image will give you nightmares for weeks, I tell ya! Anyway, I will scream from the top of my lungs that Bush has failed in border control, and possibly the Harriet Meirs nomination. (we'll see) Everyone knows there are problems with any administration. Pointing out these issues is what makes America great. Going off on them until you are convulsing on the floor shows general mental weakness. No person on the right (except maybe Ann Coulter) garners the same press as the howling, frothing, Franken, Cindy (Oh-my-gawd-are-y'all-still-paying-attention-to-me-?) Sheehan, and Howard Dean. Maybe that's a good thing from the right perspective. So, one day's worth of news, and most of it concerns hurricane Wilma, and these nuts: Franken says Rove and Libby will be executed for treason. Enjoy every bit of Franken's nasal repartee with the video here. If you apply his logic to previous treasonous actions like.... oh, I don't know... maybe something like Chinagate, or the Monica sex scandal, just to name two, Bubba would have been executed several times over. Remember Al, it all depends on what your definition of is (I mean) treason is. In another creepy bit of lefty wackiness, Iraqi war protesters ready themselves for the 2000th American soldier's death. Led by Cindy (I'm-still-here-and-the-media-is-still-listening-for-some-reason) Sheehan, she plans the usual candlelight service with obligatory weeping crocodile tears, gnashing of teeth, and being arrested for tying herself to the Whitehouse fence, over and over and over. "I'm going to go to Washington, D.C. and I'm going to give a speech at the White House, and after I do, I'm going to tie myself to the fence and refuse to leave until they agree to bring our troops home," Sheehan said If there's ever been a reason to execute someone Mr. Fraken, Sheehan tying herself to the Whitehouse fence would be it in my book. Here's to hoping some sharpshooter on the Whitehouse roof has a trigger-finger slip the second she touches the fence the first time. I do not feel sorry for her, and she's used whatever sympathy she had far beyond what has been, or what should be, extended to any other life. Lady, you are a sick annoyance that has earned the right to suffer Mr. Franken's Libby and Rove "final solution" suggestion. And finally, what banshee wail Democratic thought-orgy would be complete without Howard "Screamin'" Dean, chief Pooh-Bah of the Democratic party? Honestly, is there anyone who takes Dean seriously? Over the weekend Deaniacs were riled to frothing ecstasy with this. Some highlights include: The Bush White House is the most corrupt administration in U.S. history since President Warren G. Harding's "The first thing we are going to do is we're going to have ethics come back to Washington again," said Dean. And a gaffaw bringer if ever there was one: Equating Conservatives to mullahs. "I'm tired of the ayatollahs of the right wing," Dean said. I just need a "Yeeeeeaahhhhhhhhhhh" from him sometime this week, and my crazy as a loon trifecta is complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker