|

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Just Passing It Along

Feel free to use any of the pictures below, or visit here or here or here for all your "Alalalalalalalalalalah" needs. (The Zombietime site is getting hammered, so you may not be able to get in. Mirror site at Aarons, the second link) And thanks to D. T. Devareaux for the image just below. See the third link above for the info behind it. The picture above is getting several blogs in trouble. No, not the Danish one, I'm talking about the evil grinning bastard above the Danish flag. The whole issue at hand is simple: muslims going wild in the streets over pictures published 6 months ago... WTF? Last time I checked, there were some strong words when a "piece of art" (someone else's words, not mine) had a crucifix in a jar of urine. I'm not Catholic, but I found that to be in poor taste and demeaning to an entire religion. But, the one thing I (or anyone else if I remember correctly) did not do was burn things, kill people, or destroy property. I'm strong enough in the faith I have not to go threatening death to your camel herd if you have an opinion differing from mine. I hate to lump an entire group of people into a classification (murdering apes with small penises), and I'm not doing it here (terrorist donkey tossers), but you have to wonder about a group's character when outright defamation of a religious icon occurs, and people get upset, but don't act like murdering thugs, or three or four cartoons show up from over six months ago, and another group uses that as an impetus to incite death threats, arson, and general primal behavior. Fatwa this: Kiss my infidel ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker