|

Friday, February 10, 2006

Seriously... What The Hell?

Preface statement: My family (some 200 years ago) came from Scotland and Ireland to Texas. So my roots are in Europe. I just have to know what the hell is Italy thinking allowing this: to be in the opening of the Olympics. "In what executive producer Marco Bacilli described as an "iconic moment," silver-clad dancers appeared with big, white bubbles stuck to their heads." Jerry Lewis is respected in france... I guess Howie Mandel is respected in Italy: Someone in Italy needs to be beaten... badly. In other Olympic news: Olympic Opening Ceremony "In a tribute to the seven countries abutting the majestic Alps _ including Austria, Germany and France _ dancers wearing green sheaths pranced near brightly painted fake cows pulled on rollers. It was a homage to mountain life and livestock, and to cheer both, the stadium audience had been supplied with clanging cow bells." Maybe I was too hard earlier. You can't go wrong with more cowbell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rooster Cashews said...

Nothing says I'm high like running around with condoms on your head. Been there, done that. I just never thought I'd see it in the Olympics.

2/13/2006 11:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker