|

Monday, August 29, 2005

There Are Some Scary People In This World

Monday's business doesn't pick up for me until after 10 or 11. Because of that I had a little time this morning to hit a few favorite websites. I don't think anything is quite as disturbing as mugshots. Check out:
  • Ada County (Boise) Idaho Mug Shots
  • Here are great examples of people who don't quite know how to say "I think my limit has been reached." Anyway, to quote Rick James via Dave Chappelle: "Cocaine is a powerful drug." It also looks like meth and script addicts on this site agree with Rick. The funniest part of this is finding people who are posing, smiling, etc. for their mug shot. For some reason I guess these folks think they strolled into a Glamour Shots. I look at the men's photos and think I have been a very lucky man. I could just have easily ended up that way if it weren't for parents that cared enough about me to bust my ass if I messed up. Then I look at some of the women's mug shots and think "I should have been a county jail guard in a college town like Boise."

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Richard said...

    Although, going back to our conversation on the patio a couple of weeks ago, I believe our theory regarding female teacher/male student sex cases should also apply hear. If you're hot, you're innocent!

    8/29/2005 12:31:00 PM  
    Blogger Rooster Cashews said...

    Was that ever in doubt? That's why I believe I'd make a perfect guard for the women's unit. Does Dallas County offer that kind of job to men? I guess I should research a little more.

    8/29/2005 02:50:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Free Web Site Counter
    Counters
    eXTReMe Tracker