|

Monday, October 03, 2005

Long Duck Dong Next?

Below is the headline of the year for my juvenile sense of humor. Typhoon "Long Wang" Bearing Down on Taiwan We have hurricane names like Camille, Steven, and Rita, but the Asians get the good names. The above headline reminds me of playing video games in my youth. All the Japanese games had very bad Japanese to English translations when text appeared on screen. You know, everything was the "All your base are belong to us" stuff. Google that line if you don't know what I'm talking about. Or see here: Wikipedia info or here: Engrish Mother F'er. Do you speak it? Anyway, I have no clue how Asian storm names are picked, and it really doesn't matter, but I do enjoy thinking that the name of a typhoon means one thing in Asian countries and something like this is taken differently in the states. It gets me laughing thinking of the sexual meanings that are not meant to be there in the first place. Or maybe they were........... Me, juvenile? You bet. Life should always be this amusing. http://mm.ncnu.edu.tw/index.php?nid=176 by Viva, MM_NEWS REPORTER 2005-10-01 00:19:41 A new typhoon, "Long Wang", is heading our way. The central weather bureau has now raised Long Wang to a strong typhoon. The C. W. B. says it anticipates announcing sea warnings later tonight, with land warnings not too far behind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Dong: I bet all the boys chase you plenty in the school, huh?

Oh sexy girlfriend! Bonzai!

Oooh…no more yanky my wanky. Donger need food!

10/03/2005 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger theking said...

All Your Base is the greatest.
I spent almost all of my time finding all of the pictures about a year ago.
And here's the best All Your Base adaptation EVER!
http://rmitz.org/AYB3.swf
Watch it, you won’t be disappointed.

10/03/2005 01:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker