|

Friday, April 28, 2006

And My Links Does It Good...

(With respect to Paul McCartney for stealing his song "My Love" for the title) 1. Pretty smart idea: Cosby Cartoons. No, not Fat Albert. Watch the entire series and see for yourself. Let's play hide the pudding pop 2. All magicians are evil... Except Penn and Teller. Name me another one that isn't. Why do magicians always have psycho eyes? You ever notice that? I'm talking about "I'm going to cut you open and eat your heart while you watch" freaky eyes. Seriously, am I the only one who thinks that? 3. Come on... you know you'd be laughing at his voice too. Someone needs testicle replacement surgery 4. May not be safe for work if your company has a problem with body positions of fully clothed people. Meet the Kama Sutra clothing company. High marks for the name alone, although I'd guess the clothes are crap. Ganesh must be proud In The CD Player This Week? A. Still listening to Gomez: How We Operate for two weeks straight. (I'm now at the point where there isn't one song I don't like.) Damn these guys are good. B. Soundgarden: Superunknown C. P.I.L.: Happy D. Eurythmics: Greatest Hits E. Linkin Park: Live In Texas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker