|

Monday, May 08, 2006

And It’s Been A Long December And There’s Reason To Believe Maybe This Link Will Be Better Than The Last

1. Freak show anyone? Or another Fox reality show? On the plus side, if you were like this you could probably drink beer with your feet. Not that you would, but you could. I am not... an animal!!!! 2. I’m a guy. I’m glad I'm a guy. I would not want to be anything other than a guy. What’s creepy about this site? The hands shown in the Easter Bunny photos belong to a guy. Or a woman with man hands... Well there's that, and the fact they're making crafts out tampons! "Johnny, what can you make outta this?" "This? Why I could make a hat, or a brooch, a pterodactyl. . ." (useless Airplane! reference) 3. I can’t wait for the first few dozen morons to fall out of the sky after jumping off a roof. Forget the jetpack, I want a flying Jetson’s car. And by the way, hovering a foot off the ground is not flying. To infinity and.... oh screw it. 4. A game to waste time at work. This one is french. I didn’t see a surrender button, but I’m sure it was hiding on the page somewhere. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker