|

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Evil Links

1. What would make anyone buy this...."The Keeper" is only $35.00, and I think I'd run in horror if I ever met anyone who would actually wear it.

2. It's old news, but from a very reliable source. The study, which is bound to provoke controversy, showed that the women who were directly exposed to semen were less depressed. Help prevent depression today!

3. This has to hurt.

4. Pavarotti loves the elephants.

5. A rather unfortunate name. The Crying Game, anyone?

6. British humor. Check out the other movies on their site.

7. One hit of acid, or two? I'm taking a guess and saying the creators went with 10.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rooster Cashews said...

My point exactly. I just look at the end result as justifying the treatment.

2/17/2006 08:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker