|

Monday, August 01, 2005

Of Course There's No Bias In The Media...

No real comments on this since the story speaks for itself. I'll be the first to admit I'm biased as hell against liberals. For me, that is not a problem. It's just my opinion, which is no more or less valuable than yours. But, when you write for a media outlet that claims to be fair in their criticism to all parties, and you go off the deep end like demented prune-faced whore helen thomas, that's a different story all together. http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3ht.htm XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX SUN JULY 31, 2005 19:44:05 ET XXXXX HELEN THOMAS ANGRY AFTER 'KILL SELF' OVER CHENEY COMMENTS PUBLISHED White House press doyenne Helen Thomas is plenty peeved at her longtime friend Albert Eisele, editor of THE HILL newspaper in Washington, D.C. In a column this week headlined "Reporter: Cheney's Not Presidential Material," Eisele quoted Thomas as saying "The day Dick Cheney is going to run for president, I'll kill myself. All we need is one more liar." helen, for the love of God, do everyone a favor and kill yourself now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker