|

Friday, February 17, 2006

So Very Wrong.... Links

Bonus first: Here's a good example of why some people: (Cough rioting muslims cough) should shut the hell up. Check this out Al-Zwahania...-whatever the hell your names are, me, as a Christian, seeing the humor in my religion. Don't think God has a sense of humor? I think He does because He made mohammed, and zebras. How much more funny could that be? Vote for Pedro, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John 1. Some children's books should never see the light of day. Others are made up, so of course they're alright. With titles like "Visions In Terry Schiavo's Head," "The Mystery of 'Shrooms," and a Choose Your Own Adventure book titled: "Don't Bother, You Die In Most Of The Endings Anyway," you know they must be good reading for the kids.

2. NINJAAAAAA. Or, Chuck Norris love you long time.

3. I am the Centipede King. I can do anything... Or not. (That's a Doors reference for those that don't know.)

4. Yes I'm single. But there's not a chance in hell you'd see me with this.

5. White guys can't jump, or dance.

6. I hear banjos.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peakah said...

this shit is cool!

Ninja dude rocked.

2/18/2006 07:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker