|

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Link Me Again Ike. And This Time, Put Some Stank On It!

Ahhh. The greatness of crawfish. My weekend consisted of 4 pounds of bugs, some beer, loosing $10 playing poker until 3:30 in the morning, and a round of golf today. Some advice for anyone reading: It's not in your best interest to have a 9:30 tee-time if you can get only 3 hours of sleep. Thanks to Richard, Jimp, and Turtle for christening my new house. I'm sure your wives also enjoyed getting you out of their hair for a while. A few more links for those that like them, and I'm going to bed. A. Let's try this one again. I posted it wrong before. Server is up and down, so come back to it later if you need to. Star Wars: Engrish style: Help me Obi-ran. You're my onry hope (Spelling errors are intentional... Think about it.) B. Crocodile Dundee would not be impressed. As a matter of fact, I bet he would have stayed inside for a little while just to jump rope with the intestines. Kind of sick, kind of long, kind of "Holy crap I hope this never happens to me." Crocodile tears? C. More animals? You bet! Stupid people. Silly bear. I love the look on her face as she sits down. You can see she's about to freak. And it doesn't take too long before her worst nightmare, besides waking up next to a naked Marv Albert and Dick Vitale after the NCAA Final Four, happens. Cute bears riding bicycles (Probably not safe for work) D. I don't get it... Statue molesting? Somewhere Rodin and Michelangelo are weeping E. Sammy Davis Jr's daughter? Just be thankful she didn't look up. I spy with my little glass eye... something gross.

1 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

I noticed the crocodile autopsy was at quite the wholesome website with lots of Christian girls from around the metroplex. How much do they charge per hour to talk to you?

3/27/2006 01:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker