|

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

When Links Asplode

1. (Safe for work) The last thing I want is to go into a bar restroom and have some drunk guy taking a leak next to me bopping around like he's playing Dance, Dance, Revolution. This is so not a good idea. Urinal Games? 2. Staying with the potty humor... When you need a remote control for the toilet, there's something wrong with you. And I really don't want to think about the massage wash feature. If they come out with one that can mow the lawn, let me know. Although, this might be a great way to freak out the dog. Magical toilet 3. I posted the best music video ever the other day.

This is the worst.

4. Russian mines. Drinking on the job? Us? ...imposhible ocifer

And is that John Kerry answering?

5. How it should have ended. If I wrote screenplays, I'd consult these guys first. Somebody call the Wachowski brothers

1 Comments:

Blogger Rooster Cashews said...

Check your mail.

3/22/2006 10:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker