|

Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Endless Links..... (Played To The Tune Of Endless Love)

1,385. If you've seen the real film, you get it. If you haven't seen the real film, it doesn't matter. This freak was lucky enough to make it through several summers without having his intestines dangling from the jaws of a grizzly. It happened eventually. Something tells me God was playing with him. I hate hippies. Correction: I hate hippies who are still hippies. 3,596. Hmmm. They need donors? I see big bucks. 10 ½. Not safe for work. Not that it's dirty, but man this site can be sacrilegious. Want to mess with the company in post 3,596 above? Just put a vending machine full of these in front of their office. Pi = 3.14. Best Halloween costume ever . (probably not safe) Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker