|

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Link'n Continental

1. Gay? Not gay? Voting is not enabled, but I'd say this guy is gay. 2. Strangest fetish ever. Even stranger is that the site is safe for work. It rubs the lotion on it's skin

3. french? probably jacques chirac. Blurry video, but it wouldn't surprise me if it were him. This assclown oozes charm... Well, he oozes something Brie boy. 4. Unfortunate name. But I bet he has serious street cred:

Poo-Say?

Get the banjos ready....

5. I love police blotters. I especially love police blotters with pictures. Welcome to Denton, Texas. Home to The University of North Texas (Go Eagles), and some of the usual transients we used to see wandering up I-35. Here's the home page. And Here's a gentleman that appears to have been dragged down 30 years of bad road. (Maybe not safe for work) 6. Finally... More mug shots. Nothing says Dumb ass like having F You tattooed on your forehead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker