|

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Link'n'stein

1. Nothing funny about it, but very important. Click the pink. Pink ribbons Now.... Onto the other business at hand. 2. Sweet Lord. This isn't right. Shame that Jeffrey Dahmer isn't around to be the spokesperson: Nasty 3. Some bad, and some not too bad photos of homemade Star Wars outfits. Nerds!!! But, if I ever get married, I'll make sure to get my wife the Boba Fett outfit on page 3. Wow.

Some people need help Yes, I know the above picture shows old school Battlestar Galactica. I've been waiting for an opportunity to post it to demonstrate nerdness. But, the fact that you know it's old Battlestar and not Star Wars makes you a nerd too. 4. Spaceship dimensions??? Not nerds this time.. This is a geek. 5. He deserves his own cult. The Church of Scienthasselhoff. I like the sound of it. I bet I could dupe millions out of gullible people with false scientific (cough sci-fi cough) theory, and wacky machines. And if I could get a few actors to sign up for the sham, I'd never have to work a day in my life.... David Hasselhoff freaks me out.

6. Generate your own news story about someone in the office here. Then email the real looking "news" website to the everyone in the office. Cheesy prank, but it's worth a giggle. 7. This looks fun: Wok Boarding 8. The Wizard of Oz and Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. Sure. Everyone knows about that one. But what about Daft Punk's Homework and The Transformers Movie? Shine on you crazy Daft Punk??

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Two things.

One: Who are you trying to score points with by posting the Breast Cancer link?
(Or are there just some pics of boobs that I missed?)

Two: I never new that Boba Fett had camel toe!

3/29/2006 01:23:00 PM  
Blogger Rooster Cashews said...

1. I'm just being nice. Unlike you. Now be a good little boy and click the link one time.

2. In my dream world, all the characters look like that. Don't take my dream from me.

3/29/2006 03:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker