|

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

AYDS! Beware. (Spelling Error Intentional)

First up: Let me say I find this funny because of what the commercial is saying compared to what the disease that followed it does. I do not find it funny because of the disease itself.

Second: It isn't too hard to see why the company that made this product stopped making it.

Third: For anyone following some of the other posts on this site you'll know I occasionally have people with unfortunate names. This product happens to have the most unfortunate name ever. If you have a marketing degree I don't think there is any way possible to have a product name that is more apt to make people not buy.

***By the way, you marketing clones make me sick with your engraved plastic flair crap, and your cardboard cutouts saying how great "such and such" product is. Go find a real job.***

Finally: I can remember this product very well when I was younger. Strangely enough, around 1984, you couldn't find them any more. I'm sure that's a good thing.

I have been looking for this commercial for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker