|

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Abraham Link'n

1. Best music video ever: (Large file. Right click/save as for best results) Seriously, I'm impressed. Here or on a different server: here.

2. Daaaaayum...Casper is packin'. Kids and guns.

3. "Office Space" for the restaurant crowd.

4. There is something so wrong with this that makes it funny. Bunny suicide. Not recommended for goats.

5. How long until they make a giant Godzilla to take over the world?

6. More cats. Cat cannon.

7. GPS panties?

8. How does that sound? Jackass!

(#9 Some pics not safe for work) 9. Quite possibly the most insane "artist?" ever: Click front page to enter. Clowns are creepy.

(#10 Not safe for work) 10. I'm apologizing right now, ok? But some of these you may actually find funny. Love is....

11. Ho? Word!

(#12. Almost not safe for work) 12. I don't get it: Girls and corpses?

2 Comments:

Blogger Peakah said...

Is that you in the video in the first link? You ROCK dawg!

3/15/2006 08:36:00 AM  
Blogger Rooster Cashews said...

I only wish I had that talent. I don't know who the guy is, but he is something. Showing my age: He picked a great song to do.

3/15/2006 08:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker