|

Monday, April 03, 2006

Lovin', Touchin', Linkin'

I demand praise for the first link for trying to match up Aerosmith songs with Star Wars references. Also, do yourself a favor and check out the photos. There really are people out there doing this. Think about that for a minute.... Momma must be proud. 1. New from Rhino Records, Aerosith. Featuring the hits: “Love In A Death Star (with) Vader." "Livin’ it up when I’m goin’ down.” And.... “Jaba’s Got A Gun.” "Han Solo Is On The Run." Aerosith??? Oh yeah? Let's hear you do better. 2. PETA can bite me. Here... Have some meat. Check out the news section. I honestly have no idea what's going on. Power to the cow (#3 is Not safe. Ok?) 3. First, WTF are these people thinking? Secondly, what are the people actually using this service thinking? Taking a vacation? I may rent a car. I usually keep my pants on when driving. Digging a few dozen post holes? I may rent a post hole digger. I usually keep my pants on when digging post holes. Living out some freaky fantasy with your girlfriend? Fine. My pants will come off for that. But you don't rent this kind of thing, alright?. ...And they patented the site name... Seriously, WTF? 4. Conspiracy Needs… Get your conspiracy needs here!!! From aliens, to secret new world orders, it's all here. I especially love the 9/11 wacky lib “Bush did it” tripe. This site is like Art Bell on acid. Charlie Sheen says he thinks the towers were blown up. And if Charlie says it.. well, you know it must be true. 5. Pimp my name? G. Digital K. Dazzle. Sounds like Snoop made that one up. 6. Mail order chickens? I think these guys should hook up with the folks from #3 above. Help give a chicken a good home. Preferably on a bed of wild rice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker