|

Friday, May 12, 2006

Everything You Say To Me Takes Me One Step Closer To The Edge And I'm About To Link

A couple of links to freak out the other cube monkeys around you. 1. Show everyone you’re more than a skinny white kid from the ‘burbs. Show ‘em you gots style. Show ‘em you’re a playa by playin’ tha DJ. Better yet, go play'a in the street and leave me alone. Oh, and if you touch my record collection, I'll make sure your arms will never be able to scratch a record, or your ass, again. Wikiwikiwikiwiki 2. A while back I posted the worst video ever. You can see it here And now there's more frightening news... I just learned two things. One: they have more videos. And, Two: she really is a woman, and not the creepy tranny wannabe she first appeared to be. This is like a car wreck so large you just can't take your eyes off of it... the kind that even after driving by, you continue to look in your rearview mirror to see the dead sprawled on the pavement, and wounded staggering around in a daze. Yeah... it's something like that.... only worse. Be sure to turn up your volume so the desk-humping trogs you work with can share in the pain. My eyes are bleeding, and I’m contemplating suicide just to get their images and songs out of my head. Soon you will join me. Here are the other two vids: Leslie Beat Dazzler and Leslie Gold Pants Time to clense my mind with what has been in the CD player this week: 1. Tool: 10,000 Days 2. Garbage: Version 2.0 3. Echo and the Bunnymen: Crocodiles 4. Fishbone: The Essential 5. Ben Harper: Both Sides Of The Gun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker