|

Monday, February 20, 2006

Attack Of The Links

1. Someone just dropped acid in my Diet Dr. Pepper. This is just strange. 2. Yes, I'm still single, and still looking for a date, but I'm not this desperate. Question: Do they really allow conjugal visits?..... Hmmm, maybe I can work this angle. I think there was a Seinfeld eppisode about that too. As long as they don't know where I live when they get out, I'll be alright. 3. I really like this site. I hate rap, (I don't call it music) but this is funny. Every time I hear one of those "If you could have dinner with 4 people alive or dead, who would they be?" questions, I know Hawking would be one. The music on the site is NSFW, ok? Download if you want. 4. Stress Relief here and Here. Bubblewrap goodness. If nothing else, you'll piss off everyone working around you. 5. Hawking would eat this guy as an appetizer. (Give it time to load, or right click and save as) 6. Whoa!!! And I don't mean like 'Neo Matrix whoa' either.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peakah said...

where do you find this madness???

2/20/2006 06:05:00 PM  
Blogger Rooster Cashews said...

Peaka, I have some down time at work every now and then, and I have a lot of odd friends that seem to have more down time than I do. I should probably leave it at that.

2/20/2006 08:36:00 PM  
Blogger Uber said...

Hey there, thanks for blogrolling, back at ya. ;)

2/21/2006 10:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker