|

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I Wanna Link You Like An Animal

1. No, the first one isn't funny. I love this, even if it was written by nut jobs. I question some of the claims on child warriors, or AIDS victims, but that's a story for another day. On the other hand, what they write about the actual value of a diamond (or any precious gem for that matter) is true. If you don't believe them, take it from someone like me who dated the daughter of one of the most talented diamond setters around. And that link just shows the cheap stuff. You should see the private showroom. On the other hand, any girl that eventually marries me will probably wind up with this. We're whipped I tell ya. Whipped! 2. The ref is a little light in the cleats. No yellow or red card here. I'd say he has a fucshia card. 3. This is an old story, but I still find a drunk Bullwinkle funny. Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a bottle of Stoli out of my hat. 4. Work time killers. I got game. 5. Who is this? Ms. Swan? Craigslist can be a wealth of material sometimes. 6. Old news, but a great idea. Kindergarten for men. We get a nametag, food, and sporting events to watch on television. How great is that? Play nice while mommy shops. 7. Dance little pipe cleaner. Dance!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rooster Cashews said...

Just doing my job.

4/05/2006 08:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker