|

Friday, May 26, 2006

...And Here I Am. The Only Linking Boy In New York.

Apologies to Simon and Garfunkel for the title. 1. This is pure genius. What better way to get people to your site, and then have them sit there listening to your music, while the "game" loads. I almost bought their CD just because I was so impressed with what they did... Well, that and the fact that Morning Wood is a great name for a band. Trust me on this one. Click the link. 1. A wet t-shirt game? Why not? 2. A day in the life of an Airport Icon Person. Sometimes the simple stuff is the best. The white zone is for loading and unloading of passengers only. 3. Some art. This guy is a little abstract, but not having everything shaded in and pointed out for you can be a good thing. My personal favorite is #1, followed by the subtle message in #87. Tyler Landry 4. My CD world... My seedy world? What's in the CD player this week? A. Simon and Garfunkel: Bridge Over Troubled Water B. Cake: Comfort Eagle C. Sterophonics: Step On My Old Size Nines (UK rip) D. Super Furry Animals: Fuzzy Logic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker