|

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What? I Amuse You?

"What do you mean, I'm funny?...You mean the way I talk? What?...Funny how? I mean, what's funny about it?...But I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f--kin' amuse you? What do you mean, funny? Funny how? How'm I funny??...How the f--k am I funny? What the f--k is so funny about me? Tell me? Tell me what's funny..." Kill time at work. Kill goombas later. Take out your agressions with some games. 1. "What am I, a mirage? What? Where's my f--kin' drink? I asked you for a drink... I just asked you for a f--kin' drink." Better than bouncing a bat off someone's skull 2. "Who the f--k cares? I'll dig the f--kin' hole, I don't give a f--k! What is it, the first hole I dug? First time I dug a hole, I'll dig a f--kin' hole. Well, where are the shovels?" Cube Extreme. More fun than pushing 'cement blocks' off a pier, and into the Hudson. 3. Words have meaning. Understanding that is the first step in having meaningful conversations. That is, meaningful conversations that don't involve the words: "Badda" "Bing" "Schifosa" "Haaayyyyy" "Yo" or "Whack." How 'bout some calzone, eh? Afterwords, we can go's and whack Mickey for the 'G' he owes us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker