|

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Milton Goes Postal?

Before they move your desk to the boiler room and take your stapler. Here are a few links to occupy your time in CUBE HELL!!!!! 1. Now I know why Kurt killed himself. Courtney played this to him over and over and over..... God knows I'd kill myself too if I heard someone doing this to my music. Or maybe Courtney said "Hey, Kurt. You wanna shotgun?" And Kurt thinking of the other ways that term is used, grabbed the gun by mistake and blew his head off? Just a thought. 2. Tetris/Breakout/DigDug??? I don't know. With flowers... and stuff... Decent time killer. Flower Power 3. Newspaper headline generator. Make up your own BS story. Make up your own news. It's kind of like real newspapers if you think about it. 4. Pilot this air france jet and keep you passengers happy. Or, just be like the real french and surrender. s'enfuir! s'enfuir! (Babelfish it if you don't get it) 5. Stick figure Grand Theft Auto? Why not? Hint: Just because you see a stick figure in your scope sight holding a gun, it doesn’t make him the bad guy. Read the briefing before each segment. John Lee Malvo Agrees: Headshots rule. and more!!! WW2 Stickmen with GTA tendencies? Works for me. Kill the nazi! and a slightly updated version: Kill 'Em All (Metallica reference, but it works here too) 6. Sudoku Sushi? I gave up math after I graduated. Why people wish to stretch their brain in such a manner is well beyond me. Ancient Chinese secret... 7. Musical trivia from hell. Not the ordinary "Who was the fifth Beatle" stuff. Give me the last name of the artist responsible for the Woodstock poster. And from there it gets hard. 8. PETArds will love this one: I want mine extra spicy! Tasty Cajun-style wings. Musica! Musica! Musica!!!!! God, I loathe the guy above. You'd think after all these years of listening to Mexican/accordion oompa music, he would have taken Cobain's way out..... You'd also think that Mexican television in the year 2006 would be more than soccer, bad soap operas, and the shitty variety shows America gave up on 30 years ago.... You'd be wrong. The above doesn't make a lot of sense, but it brings us full circle from the Kurt Cobain reference at the begining of this post, to the one I just mentioned above. Tied things together pretty well, I think. In the CD player this week: 1. Mazzy Star: So Tonight That I May See. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 2. Ray Charles: The Ultimate Collection. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 3. Los Lonely Boys: Sacred. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Smells like teen crap!

7/28/2006 08:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker