|

Thursday, August 03, 2006

No Catchy Title Yet

I am honestly impressed with the video above. The song ain't too bad either.

The band (OK Go) also has a contest running to make your own video. Some are good. Some are bad. Some are really bad.

Contest videos are here

Ok Go website

Now... Links for your childish enjoyment. 1. Seems I’m not alone at being alone... Send a message in a bottle, or add to a message in a bottle you find. Walked out this morning. Don’t believe what I saw. A hundred million bottles washed up on the shore. -The Police: Message in a Bottle The above website is a genius idea, but the frequency of bottles that wash up on your shore depends on how many others are playing at the time. So you may get a bottle every minute, or nothing for 30 minutes. And some bottles come in damaged, so they are worthless. It also helps to have Babelfish up and running just in case you get a bottle from Russia, S. America, etc... and whatever they've written is a jumbled mess.

It's worth checking out if only for 15 minutes. All I need now is a volleyball named Wilson to place on my desk and I'm set. 2. Annoy the nerd... More specifically: Annoy the Dragon Quest nerd. You decide the best way to annoy this live action character. See how much you can piss him off. (Takes a while to load, but I found it worthy.)
I'd beat him with a +5 staff of stupidity if I could find one.

3. This has to be against the law in most states, and a little creepy if you want to know the truth. And just because I'm posting it doesn't mean I’m saying you should do it... (Does that cover me for being liable?)

I know who you are. Star 69... Not this time.

Now I got that damn REM song in my head. 4. A very unfortunate name. Good thing it’s a woman: At least I think it's a woman... Careful!! She may be hiding a "package" down there...

5. Silly walk generator. (Python fans know)

Well sir, I have a silly walk and I'd like to obtain a Government grant to help me develop it.

6. Like the "Crab People" point and click game I posted a while back, only rendered better this time. It looks a little like Davey and Goliath if they had been made on the computer instead of the odd synthetic play-doh-esque substance. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting "Where's the money? Don't make me keep bitch slappin' you!"

Oh Davey!!!

7. Sweet Lord baby Jesus... Using such web video luminaries as Leslie The Gem Sweater Girl, The Tron Guy, and The Peter Pan Guy, this site tries to tell me about the issue of web neutrality... The only point I get after watching the video is how much more gay you can become by listening to Madonna music, and living in your parent's basement past the age of 20.

These people frighten me.

So gay it's Brokeback Internet Gay.

Two very good CDs this week. Ok, actually one great CD, and one that helped me remember my youth: 1. Rubyhorse: Goodbye To All That

Think U2, with The Alarm and Oasis thrown in.

2. The Valley Girl Movie Sountrack

1 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

I don't know about Gaye Males, she has quite the prominent Adam's apple!

8/06/2006 12:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker