|

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Blogger Be Damned

Moving time! New site: Follow the bread crumbs... http://roostercashews.wordpress.com Tired of the screw-ups, down time, pictures not uploading, and fracked-up posting with Blogger pushing all the posts together after I moved this page to their "beta" site so they are unreadable. I'm still working on the new place, so it will be a while before everything is clean and smelling Downy fresh. I'm still in the process of migrating old files over and ironing out what Wordpress can do. And from what I see so far, it does a hell of a lot more than Blogger. It's been fun here, but it's time to move on to something better... Well... Just about any other blog host is better than Blogger, but you get the idea.

1 Comments:

Blogger An Urban Femme said...

WTF? Everyone's switching around on me! Guess I had better switch too before I catch the plague.

11/19/2006 11:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker