|

Monday, October 23, 2006

Baseball Been Berry, Berry Good To Me

Jock-strap? Check... Protective cup? Check... Cleats? Check... More bad games and useless crap? Double check. 1. Since the World Series is going on right now I figured a baseball game would be nice. I was wrong. The following game sucks. Out of 30 odd pitches at the lowest speed, I only hit two. This game reminded me why I stopped playing baseball when I was 13, and moved on to football, track, and soccer. Even real basesball was easier than this game. Think you can do better than me? By the way, it works better on higher speeds. Adjust your cup, scratch, and spit Other useless games on this site include archery, discus throwing, and garage door tennis, just to name a few. It's like the old ATARI games, but with poorer graphics. More crap here 2. Going old school. If I was still in college, I would so buy these to stick on the wall. Of course, having those on my wall now (or in college) and getting a date any time soon would be impossible.
No, this in not a picture of my room.
3. Since winter is approaching, and ski season is almost here... Not that I've been in 10 years, but it's the thought that counts... A game that is just slightly better than the old skiing game that used to come pre-loaded with Minesweeper on computers. No Yetis eating you in this game, but you do have people shooting at you, and houses to crash into. Got my K2's waxed and ready 4. Someone tell Bill Cower to pull that pineapple out of his ass. Here's your chance to mess with the most constipated man in football. If you could, wouldn't you bitch slap him as well? 5. Finally, keeping the sports theme going... Before the Dallas Stars were the Dallas Stars, they were the Minnesota North Stars. I bet that pissed the holy hell out of anyone from Minnesota when the Stars moved to Dallas. Anyway, I've been waiting to post this for a while, but never really had a place for it. Since this post is a mix of stuff, I thought I'd throw this in here. Hockey smack rules. WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE. NOT SAFE FOR WORK And if Youtube craps out, here's a link to it on Google Video. Now I know why so many fights break out a hockey games

4 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

No, it's not a picture of your room. Your room is PINK!!!

10/24/2006 12:27:00 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

Love the Bill Cower page!

10/24/2006 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger Rooster Cashews said...

My back room is pink. Everything else is a nice sandstone. And because you seem to have a problem with my house even when nobody else sees it, just for you, I bought a gallon of paint today. Is Martha Stewart happy now?

10/24/2006 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

It just concerns me that a single, 38 year old man has a pink room in his house. Congrats on the paint purchase. Let's see how long it takes you to actually use it. Still waiting on the first use of the brand new grill you got as a warming present when you moved in 7 months ago.

10/25/2006 03:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker