|

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Odds And No End: Sex Sex Sex

Today's post has two of my favorite things: Sweet and clean hot teachers, and Youtube strangeness. I also have email bank fraud condoms too, but sweet and clean teacher love comes first... Or maybe the student did... Anyway...

1. Best line in the article below is: "...Johanson forced the boy to have sex with her."

To which I reply: Riiiiight. To back up my argument (which should be used in court) is "Look at her!" She somehow "forced" a 15-year-old into sex? The kid was 15! When would a female that looks like she does have to force any male to have sex? It's inconceivable, so the case should be dismissed.

Teacher monkey love

RAINIER, Ore. -- A former teacher’s assistant accused of having sex with a 15-year-old boy was indicted earlier this week, according to a Longview, Wash. newspaper. The Daily News reported that 35-year-old Christine Marie Johanson, who worked at Hudson Park Elementary School, allegedly had a sexual relationship with a freshman at Rainier Junior/Senior High School. Further, the indictment also alleges that Johanson forced the boy to have sex with her. She pleaded innocent Monday to 10 counts of third-degree rape, two counts of third-degree sodomy, 12 counts of second-degree sexual abuse and two counts of furnishing liquor to a minor, according to The Daily News. The district said Johanson was fired in September, and was ordered to stay away from the boy and the school.

2. Youtube. It brings to my computer all that is right with the world, and so much more of what's wrong too.

There are some things a guy doesn't need to know about. Any talk of vaginal discharge from the "opening between the legs" as the video says is a good example.

And the following transaction just freaks me out:

Jill: Suzy, what’s a sanitary pad?

Suzy: Come on Jill, I’ll show you. I’m having my period now. Let’s go into the bathroom.

Shudder...

3. I don't know why I don't get more spam email from people wanting to make my penis larger, or selling time-shares in Dubai, but I don't. The video at the link below combines the lovely South African people with their desire to promote safe sex. I guess that's a good thing, but I know they have a commercial somewhere asking for your bank account number so they can transfer $10 million to you.

Pretty cool looking condoms though. Just be careful when snapping that thing on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker