|

Monday, February 27, 2006

Every Time You Go Away, You Take A Piece Of Link With You

Where is Paul Young these days anyway?

(EDITED 02/28/2006)

At the urging of PJ Max I am adding warnings ahead of the post if it is not safe for work. Probably a good idea. Especially if you click on #4.

1. In the name of all that is holy, someone grab the stomach stapler!! 2. Another unfortunate name. And this guy is spitting distance from me. I should call some day just so I could ask for Doctor Assman. And no, this isn't the guy from the Seinfeld episode. (#3 NOT SAFE)

3. Labia enhancement. Why? From the site: *Feeling inadequate in bed, and afraid to show your genitalia? *Feeling rejected by your partner due to an unattractive vagina? *Worry that others will make fun of your genitals if they see them? If the guy you're with is a normal guy, I doubt he'll be poking fun at your naughty bits. General poking, yes. Poking fun of, no. By the way, the site is really Not Safe For Work.

(#4 NOT SAFE)

4. At 2:45 into this video, a Phish concert breaks out. It's about 12 minutes too long, and even though it's a cartoon, it's Not Safe For Work. Chalk this one up to the guy taking too many poppers with the 'shrooms. Yeah, I remember college... And I'm damn glad it's over. I don't think I could have survived any more. 5. Shut up Beavis. Hehehehehehehe..... I'm keeping my mouth shut, but I do appreciate the subtle potty-brain humor. Look here. 6. King of the world? Or rich girl posing naked? You choose. I guess you could also add ice water to slide into, and throw some deck chairs behind each kid to give them the full effect of dying a horrible death. Anyway, this item makes the Moon Bounce ride look like a beaten step-child. 7. "So, he hid it, in one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years he wore this watch . . . up his ass. Then, he died of dysentery, he give me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you." - Pulp Fiction Where do you keep your jewels? Floor safes, Coke can safes, Underwear safes? And, as a special deterent, cover the skivies in Doo Drops. That last product would work well with the next item... 8. Just remember: farts and bathroom humor is funny. Download one of the sound files. Also, scroll down to the bottom of the page to see what this guy did. With that, I'm done. And it's probably a good thing too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rooster Cashews said...

Riccardo,

I'm deleting your reply, but you can read mine. Hey, it's funny around the guys, or your wife, but not in public.


1. She was not a girlfriend, she was an acquaintance. Two dates does not a girlfriend make. (I think Shakespeare said that)

2. She had no sense of humor as demonstrated by the conversation on the patio earlier that evening.

3. She should have drank like me that night and she would have found it funny. Wine and beer do a body good.

4. She shouldn't have made me drive all the way home that night in my condition.

5. I apologized that night. She accepted. Then she went nuts by not talking to anyone (including your wife) for months.

6. Finally, I blame you. If it were not for that movie, everthing would have been fine. She still would have been nuts, but the event would not take place..... Probably.

2/27/2006 01:31:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I know for a fact there is a Dr. Dick who is a eurologist in California.

2/27/2006 02:32:00 PM  
Blogger Uber said...

Maybe you should post the "not work safe" warnings before the naughteh sounding links. ;)

2/28/2006 03:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker