1. I guess if I can ask a girlfriend to do the schoolgirl outfit thing, I shouldn't call stops with the cub scout joke in week 5 below. But past girlfriends usually draw the line with Crisco.
Weekly Grocery Lists for Ennis Del Mar and Jack Twist
Summer, 1963, Brokeback Mountain
Beans al fresca
Sky vodka & Tanqueray gin
Beans en salade
Coffee (espresso grind)
5-6 bottles best Chardonnay
2 tubes K-Y gel
Fresh Fava beans
Prosciutto, approx. 8 ounces, thinly sliced
Medallions of veal
1/2 pint of heavy whipping cream
1 Cub Scout uniform, size 42 long
5-6 bottles French Bordeaux (Estate Reserve)
1 extra large bottle Astro-glide
Yukon Gold potatoes
Heavy whipping cream
Asparagus (very thin)
Gruyere cheese (well aged)
Extra Virgin olive oil
Pure balsamic vinegar
6 yards white silk organdy
6 yards pale ivory taffeta
Large tin Crisco (had to cut back somewhere)
2. For the children of the 70s and 80s. I'm partial to the Pantene and Certs commercials. And the one person I wanted dead more than anyone else was that Encyclopedia Britannica guy.
Commercialism at its finest
3. Unfortunate name again. I didn't realize this was a Brazilian name....
(Look at the link before you click. Maybe not safe for work.)
Brazil. Home of coffee beans, cocaine, and this guy
4. My eyes are already watering just typing this.
This hurts thinking about it
5. G'Day Mate.
Sewer rat may taste like pumkin pie...
(Some pictures in #6 are really, really not safe for work)
6. Drinking gone terribly wrong.
Party til you puke