|

Monday, March 06, 2006

Me Link You Long Time

1. Looks like he had eggs for breakfast. No, he looks like a vegan, so maybe it's soy milk... Yeah, I'm guessing soy milk. See the monkey boy (and his breakfast) here. 2. A ninja for Peakah. I think he needs an aspirin. 3. Old, but still has the ability to crack me up. Just click it. 4. Another unfortunate name. Family pride aside, you need to get your name changed. (#5 is not safe for work) 5. You think you have it bad? Not funny (unless laughing at the misery of others is funny to you), but this is sick. I'm guessing many of these leters are fake. 6. The last thing in the world I want to smell like. Mmmmmmm, what is that musky scent you're wearing? 7. Smoking for 30 years can wind up being fun. Trach Tubing. In reality this guy got the trach for sleep apnea. I don't know why.... And I don't want to know. The guy freaks me out too much to read about him. 8. One last ninja for Peakah here. More of a side show exhibit, but I guess it's kind of funny. 9. Rules for guys. Learn it. Live it! 10. (Bigger file: about 6 megs) Give it time to load, or right click/save as. Nothing says "I love you" like Bryan Adams singing.... And puke. Lots of puke. I would have tried this a long time ago if I knew it worked. Best video ever. (and it closes out things very nicely with the first video)

1 Comments:

Blogger Peakah said...

Watching buckwheat bust his face was classic! And all this time I thought he was living under a bridge...

3/07/2006 08:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker