|

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hmmm... I Never Noticed That Lump Before.

Odd item: What people are looking for. I took a peek at what people were looking for on this blog today and came away with one question: "Did Angela Comer or Debra Lafave... the oh so smoking hot teachers that got caught with their panties around their ankles by having extracurricular "study time" with male students... die or become disfigured?" The reason I asked is because of the insane amount of searches I've had just for today. I'm not going to list them, but at last count, over a two day period, 30 people have searched here for information on Debra, and 2 people for Angela... Debra does look better so I don't fault people searching for her over Angie, but what's going on? Doing a quick search myself, I see that Deb finally pleaded guilty as a sex offender but will not serve time. Good for her! It would be a shame to have her behind bars to be spoiled and abused by some nasty bull-dyke when she has not yet done the nude photo shoot she needs to do. My prayer: Please don't let her wait until she's 45. To help out those who are looking, my link to Debra's and all the other "Teachers I Wish I Had" info is below. Click picture for sweet, large goodness. Leg-humping teachers Anyway... Links. The non-PC way to say it is: This week is links that really suck week. 1. It’s getting lame in herre, so make a game that blows. Bow down before my greatness in making up yet another play on words; this time using Nelly's song to make fun of him. Or don't. It wasn't that good. (For time killing only) Not to be played for enjoyment. Someone get me a Band-Aid for my face so I can look like an idiot too. 2. A game that reminds me of my childhood video games?..... This one is not worthy. Move the mouse. Find where you should move next. Die. Pretty simple really. 3. Spot the difference between the two magazine covers. I haven’t finished this game yet, but something tells me I’m going to be solicited for a subscription to Vibe and Good Housekeeping when I do. Cosmo has a great article on your man's favorite sexual position... Truth: Our favorite position is on the couch watching football. 4. Dumbass of the day is: George Scavelli. Can you imagine anyone dumb enough to send drugs through the mail? (I get my personal supply from beautiful 18 year-old Columbian virgins working as drug mules) This guy sent LSD.... Through the mail! Picture of white-trash-mullet-wife-beater-mustache-freak included. Gimme drugs... Gimme drugs... 5. I can't bring myself to post completely sucky links, so here's one I enjoy. Get in my belly? Now you're cooking with gas. Musica? Repeten usted... This week is all about Charlie Sexton. Guitar greatness at the age 12, Charlie had help in his "musical learnin'" from Texas Blues icons Stevie Ray Vaughan and Joe Ely. A name brand by 16, he got to play with some of the biggest performers in music. This CD slows things down a bit from the Blues he is known for, and goes more toward a slowed, rainy Sunday style. It's a nice change for him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Debbie Lefave did an exclusive interview with Matt Lauer on the Today Show.

9/15/2006 04:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counters
eXTReMe Tracker